Friday, September 12, 2008

New to Facebook

As with the blogging, I'm well behind the curve for Facebook use. So far I've had a profile for about 24 hours. There's often talk of early adapters/adopters (both seem to be in use. Is one a mishearing/misspelling?), but nobody's much interested in late adapters. Coming well after everyone else, though, means that everyone I know is already part of Facebook, and it's easier to add people as friends. It's really just another attempt to get more people aware of my art, my blog, my exhibitions. I'm trying to get the Rodney Love meme to spread some more.

This is my Facebook image:


The major problem seems to be that the more time I spend spreading myself on Facebook and posting to my blog, the less time I have to actually make new art! The curse of the technological age.

2 comments:

Paige H. Mattke said...

Hey, I drew that picture!!

Paige

Paige H. Mattke said...

Hey, I drew that picture!!

Paige